[Fwd: missing images from page on using CTI for translations]
Petra Stastna
2009-11-09 11:25:17 UTC
Hi Keiichi,

Could you please try and fix the problem reported?

Do you have the images on you? If not, I believe there should be a
backup copy somewhere that could be provided by webteam (if we do not
have the images).

Thanks a lot, :-)
Nicky
Keiichi Oono
2009-11-10 02:23:24 UTC
Thank you for your pointing this out.
I've fixed the links to image files.

Keiichi
Post by Petra Stastna
Hi Keiichi,
Could you please try and fix the problem reported?
Do you have the images on you? If not, I believe there should be a
backup copy somewhere that could be provided by webteam (if we do not
have the images).
Thanks a lot, :-)
Nicky
missing images from page on using CTI for translations
Sun, 08 Nov 2009 09:30:43 -0500
http://wiki.netbeans.org/TFGetStartWithCTI
instead of 2 images it shows URLs (which go to blank pages when visited)
----
Submitted via the contact form at: http://www.netbeans.info/appl2//index.php