Oh no
Jack Catchpoole
2008-12-23 01:35:35 UTC
Hi again Engels,
i just wanna say i'm sorry, i think i did something stupid. i sent a
translated file with a comment written by me which i put my name on it
and i forgot to erease it! The file i sent was
traduccion_netbeans_community_release_61_install.html. Here is the same
file without the comment.
I'm very, very sorry. i'll never do it again.
No problem at all, don't worry about it. I've committed the new version on
the staging site :

http://testwww.netbeans.org/community/releases/61/install_es.html

In about 1hour it will be live on the public site :

http://www.netbeans.org/community/releases/61/install_es.html

Please check it out and let me know if you see any problems.

Thanks again for your contributions!

Best Regards,
--
Jack Catchpoole
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems
http://www.netbeans.org/
engels
2008-12-22 23:55:24 UTC
Hi, it's engels.

i just wanna say i'm sorry, i think i did something stupid. i sent a
translated file with a comment written by me which i put my name on it
and i forgot to erease it! The file i sent was
traduccion_netbeans_community_release_61_install.html. Here is the same
file without the comment.

I'm very, very sorry. i'll never do it again.

Thanks for all support and help.