Apply for Translation works on Creating RESTful Web Service Client Stubs
charleypeng
2008-10-04 13:02:07 UTC
Hello webteam,
i'd like to translate some web contents below:
http://testwww.netbeans.org/kb/60/websvc/clientstub.html
(well, i just find only one link that works)
I speak Chinese Mandarin.
I just want to know if this translation job has been taken,someone else already works on it?Whatever,please give me more advice where more web pages that needed to be translated,or some translate job about the Netbeans IDE.I'd like to work on them and make a contribution to the opensource project. Thanks!

regards

2008-10-04

charleypeng
Jack Catchpoole
2008-10-13 12:04:18 UTC
Hello,
Post by charleypeng
http://testwww.netbeans.org/kb/60/websvc/clientstub.html
Great! Thanks for your interest.
Post by charleypeng
(well, i just find only one link that works)
Oops - I see what you mean. I found and fixed the problem. Thanks for
mentioning it.
Post by charleypeng
I speak Chinese Mandarin.
I just want to know if this translation job has been taken,someone
else already works on it?Whatever,please give me more advice where more
I didn't see any other responses here so I think that means GO! :-)
Post by charleypeng
web pages that needed to be translated,or some translate job about the
Netbeans IDE.I'd like to work on them and make a contribution to the
opensource project. Thanks!
This is great, thank you. Now that I've fixed the issue you reported, there
are a few more pages on the status page :

http://www.netbeans.org/community/contribute/localisation-status.html

If you want to work on translating the IDE itself, check out the translatedfiles
project :

http://translatedfiles.netbeans.org/

You can get in touch with other Chinese team members by mailing
***@netbeans.org. For more info see :

http://translatedfiles.netbeans.org/index-teams.html

Thanks again for your interest, hope to see some html from you soon!

Best Regards,
--
Jack Catchpoole
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems